Adding Options to Join Form

mucka_tbfm

Mucka Jay
I want to edit the options on the join form so people can select more than one category when joining. Is this possible in 1.5? I have gone to the add new join form page and there is nothing there but on the website there is already an option for new members to choose a category. Any help would be appreciated in the right direction.

mucka_tbfm

Mucka Jay
Thanks for that. I got that bit fine. My issue is the categories already come up in the join up form but I want to edit that to let people choose more than one category. So not create a new form field but actually edit a pre-installed one on the system.

Also, I added a new field for people to add an extra website url (facebook) which works but doesn't show on their stats page. How do I do that?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I want to edit that to let people choose more than one category.
not possible to join more than 1 category, sorry.
Also, I added a new field for people to add an extra website url (facebook) which works but doesn't show on their stats page. How do I do that?
login to admin, manage join fields, there you will see the template tag:

{$acf_XXXX} where XXXX is the name of your custom field. Simply paste that tag into your child/stats.html template where you want it to show up