A Couple Of Questions

McCulloch

Im Thinking of purchasing Visio Topsites for a website I am going to create and I have a few questions:
1. How does the premium member service work? I understand it is done through paypal with an API although does bill them monthly or is it a one time payment (Or can this be modified for what you prefer)
2. When paying for Visio Topsites I noticed "Annually" in the payment. Does this mean it isn't a one time payment?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there,

1. at the moment its set to one time payment, but I believe this can be set to a recurring subscription fairly easily, I'll check closer over the next couple of days and post back what I find.
2. Visiolist is $29.95 for a lifetime license to use and includes 1 year of version updates and access to the screenshot API. If you want access to the screenshot API and latest downloads after that year, then you would need to pay the yearly renewal fee.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
by editing your skin/parabola/join_premium_review.html template you can make the paypal payment recurring, note however this will NOT auto update your VisioList settings when the recurring payment goes through, that would need to be done manually. bascially when each payment is successful you will get an email from paypal, at that point you will need to login and set your members new "days remaining" and "total days"

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_pdn_subscr_techview_outside

bascially its replace: _xclick with _xclick-subscriptions

find this:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="custom" maxlength="60" value="{$site}">
then add these after it:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="a3" value="{$final_price}">
<input type="hidden" name="p3" value="{$total_day}">
<input type="hidden" name="t3" value="D">
<input type="hidden" name="src" value="1">
I did not test but that should about do it