- Due that change, no longer supports custom title or image next to the post
Please read the updated install instruction
As i do not have a app as old as the last plugin version, i cant say anything about how this new version works with old apps.
To be safe, please setup a new app following the instructions
1) Using the new facebook php SDK (v.3.2.3)
2) Admin allow permissions workflow has been recoded to use the SDK offered functions.
- Offers far better stability across systems
- Before we issued the curl request manually which could lead to fail permissions where the host server required to verify the authenticity of facebook
3) Admin allow permissions uses new permission scope: publish_actions instead old publish_stream
- publish_stream no longer works with newly created apps ( see below )
For newly created apps you have to upload this update.
Apps created before a specific date ( May 2014 i think ) still work with older plugin versions, but i would advise uploading this update anyway and granting new permissions.
Who knows when exactly they remove "now still working permissions"
Changed the update url in the info file to reflect our new plugins page.
This update is required if you want to run plugin version checks from within your admin panel, as the old update url is obsolete.