Where can I find the {$edit_website_extra}

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
you probably don't want to edit that directly, thats used so other plugins can hook into that template without template edits.

You should be able to alter your CSS to use the style/id already set.

armaclans

Where can I find it tho.. I am 100% sure what i need to do..

right now its creating <label> tags.. I need to switch it to <h2> so it can match the rest of the style

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
a) you might know what you need to do, but I am sure you will run into issues in the future and wonder why doesnt feature X work on my site....

b) h2 is a heading, what your trying to do is semantically incorrect. You can apply the same style to <label> as you apply to <h2> you know ;)

if its worth doing, its worth doing right!

armaclans

Roger that... do i have to search for it myself or can you tell me where i can find it

I would still like to look at the code.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
not sure off the top of my head where that is set, but if you have SSH you can run the following command:

Code:
grep -R "edit_website_extra" *
the other thing to consider for anyone else reading this thread in the future, is once you alter the core files you will need to re-apply those edits with each update, no fun :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If you need to alter the labels on the join forms, th standard parabola has a parent container containing all inputs etc ;)
Code:
  <div id="regform" style="display: block">
So very simple... in user.css
Code:
#regform label {

}
Just place your new stuff inside there