What is your subject matter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark, Aug 18, 2013.

?

What is your niche?

1. Adult

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Gambling

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. Video Games

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  4. Webmaster

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  5. Animals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Music

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  7. Politics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sports

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  9. Regional

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  10. TV / Movies

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mark
    • Staff

Mark Administrator Staff Member

in order to help us plan and create new features I am wondering what niches are most popular with VL users.
    leonor and autosurf like this.
  2. Anna

Anna Member

There should be an "Other" choice as well since I believe at least some of us does not fit either category..
  3. Mark
    • Staff

Mark Administrator Staff Member

Lets use a post as other to list those that do not fit, I am not able to add any more choices to the poll
  4. cajkan

cajkan Active Member

Gaming of course :)
  5. pratchet

pratchet Member

Gaming (MMORPG)
  6. autosurf
    • Licensed

autosurf Member

you have already the Politics field for that ;)
  7. mucka_tbfm

mucka_tbfm Mucka Jay

Ooooh, who else uses their VL for music?
  8. proxydesign

proxydesign Visiolist-Fan

Community for blogs, where they can see their blog-statistics. Perfect script which is highly customized, and a great, great support on this forum which result in one more year-subscription of Visiolist after the renewal. :)
    Mark likes this.
  9. freecashpro

freecashpro Professional Web Developer & Coder

My niche isn't listed as well there. My top site lists (I run six of them under various platforms) all deal with the lucrative topic of earning money online and more specifically GetPaidTo (GPT) sites and CPA Affiliate Networks though Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, Paid To Click (PTC) sites, Work At Home Business Opportunities, and the like are also listed. I always insist that any program or opportunity listed need to be of the totally FREE to join and earn variety (no investment required)

Oh, and if anyone is interested in the top site list platforms I run... The newest is (probably obvious) is happily VisioList (still building), another is a custom modified version of Aardvark (soon to be converted / upgraded to VisioList, and the rest of the platforms I don't think it would be appropriate to mention here (though none of them measure up to VisioList) :)
    Mark likes this.
  10. morrigan

morrigan I put the "Cute" in "execute"!

My niche is a niche of gaming but I didn't vote because it's not video gaming. It's for Playby Post Roleplay gaming.