Web Site Rank 0

xryskom

i would like a plugin to work like premium but to buy the first place on the Rank List

with payment like Premium server with max 1 or 2 web site.
i think its good to add at visio list

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
so you sell one or 2 spots, then the system refuses anyone else who wants to pay? Nope, not for my lists :)

Rank 0 is a nice idea that has been discussed before and will be included when we rebuild the premium module (no ETA on this). Until then you can easily make a plugin to show 1 premium member above the rest.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yea the easiest method without building a plugin ( nothing really hook into the payment system at the moment ) is to use the the feature "List Premium Members in your Sidebar"
Its found in the admin settings under the premium tab.

Make it list "1" and order by "random"
Then modify of your theme the files
premium_list.html
premium_list_row.html
to make it look like a premium ranking. Also all the tags you have used in your ranking files are also working in the premium_list_row.html template ( except custom things you added maybe )

The tag which shows this in wrapper.html is {$premium_list}
If you already have it, remove it from where it is currently and place it above {$content}

Additionally, since i guess it should just show on rankings page 1, wrap it with the isfront tag like so
Code:
{isfront}
    {$premium_list}
{/isfront}

xryskom

ok thanks basti i will try!

But you can make a plugin to work like:

every 15 days for example you can buy the first place (rank 0) you can make it like premium you pay it via paypal and automaticaly your website is first ( 0,1,2)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure, defenetly is not a easy thing. The premium stuff is not setup to be modified.
Better to wait like mark said since its something for the premium system