VisioList 0.9

leonor

License Active
hm .. i am right? When i update my list i will lose all my comments on my stats pages? ( i am using facebook comments)

cajkan

Dont worry they dont delete

thats why you create your own FB application - Facebook API

So all comments or any changes are stored into FB DB - Data base

Into admin panel theres feature to post lastest members into your fan page - :p

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Correct Yasir, but pls just replace those 2 files in there. There is one small fix in it on which iam really not sure out of the head if i placed into the main zip, as its just some minor thing

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
As few users have reported some minor bugs here and there, here is the newest patch. This include the newest critical bug reported by cajkan ( join existing form ) and the fixes from the previous patch in case you haven't applied it.
Please upload zip contents to your root, overwriting the old files.

Users who download VL after this post can ignore this

Attachments

cajkan

My opinion is that E-mail was send to all users -

If they are using 0.9 to visit VL and see the lastest changes-updates /

If you already updated patche released by Basti then you dont have to worry about anything.

Patch : Click Here

Daegaladh

screen.css says /* IE9 SVG, needs conditional override of 'filter' to 'none' */ but there's not such conditional in wrapper.html and searchbox gets broken on IE9

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Can you provide a screenshot? Dont got IE 9 over here
Think that comment was just a leftover

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
that comment is only for the gradient background (you can add the filter override to wrapper if you like, I left it as solid color), but I will investigate the searchbox issue you have reported today.

Daegaladh

That's how it shows the searchbox on IE9. I've tested it on browsershoots and seems the same happens on all versions of IE.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
This should fix it
firstly the fix for the search form is as follows. search these 2 classes in screen.css
Code:
.searchbox
.searchgo
to both of these add
Code:
filter: none;
And optionally to make the input gradients work in IE9 add this to wrapper.html right before the </head> tag
Code:
    <!--[if IE 9]>
    <style type="text/css">
        textarea, input{ filter:none;}
    </style>
    <![endif]-->