VisioList 0.5 Released

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Today we are proud to announce the release of VisioList 0.5, featuring new ad/content rotator, template editor in the admin panel, several bug fixes, security patches, and some other minor improvements.

head over to the downloads section and get your copy now

Anna

Like what I see so far. But I would love to get a de-coding of which areas actually is A,B,C and D as well as size limitations for each one! ;)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
no decoding required... open wrapper template and move the 3 tags ({$zone_a}, {$zone_b}, {$zone_c}) anywhere you like, they can be in different locations for every skin.. its entirely up to you where you want them to show. {$zone_d} is only used on the stats page.. but again you move it anywhere you like in stats.html. And there is no size limitation, you can put whatever size banners you like anywhere you like.

roadrunner

you can add :
$LNG['rank_hits_in'] = "Classement par entrée";
$LNG['rank_hits_out'] = "Classement par sortie";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_error_max_dimensions'] = 'Vous avez dépassé les dimmensions maximales!';
$LNG['user_cp_banner_error_max_filesize'] = 'Vous avez dépassé la taille maximale!';
$LNG['user_cp_banner_unknown_extension'] = "Extension inconnue!";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_invalid_file'] = "Contenu du fichier non valide, essayez un gif ou jpeg.";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_copy_fail'] = "Copie non réussie!";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_file_size'] = "Taille du fichier";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_success'] = "Copie réussie";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_max_size'] = "Taille maximale (KB)";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_max_width'] = "Largeur maximale (pixels)";
$LNG['user_cp_banner_max_height'] = "Hauteur maximale (pixels)";
$LNG['buy_button_2co'] = 'Payer avec une carte de crédit';
to french translate
the $LNG['plugin_new_members'] = "Derniers membres"; don't want to do anything for me (to change the label for : newest members on the left)

i see in user_cp , the selected category is not select for me (category selected is blank but i add 7 category), little bug i think

chrizti

There seem to be so many updates. How easy is it to update?

I saw before where it was OK to use each license on 3 urls, which is what I was planning. I just don't want to have to update daily unless it's somewhat easy.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
yes VisioList development is very active at the moment (twice a month or so), and updates are very easy, just overwrite the files.