Visio List is Awesome!

gamezone

License Active
I wasn't really sure where to post a testimonial. I hope its alright that I posted it here.

I have been learning a lot about how Visio List is put together and I have to say that having only had the list for two days. I have already setup my list and started to customize it to fit my needs. I have even had some private message coaching from the administrators and other members of this board on how I can improve my websites style and features...

I have never seen such commitment to excellence and great customer service when ordering a product. Especially at such a low price point. If anyone needs top list software, Visio list is going to be #1 on my recommendation list. Not only is the community of top site owners here friendly and knowledgeable, but the administrators actually care about your success and your overall experience with their product.

Thank you guys. Very much, You have gained at least one more loyal customer!

PS. Special Thank You to Cajkan!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words :) always nice to hear, it's our customers that keep us having fun developing this product, and that translates into a better experience for everyone involved... including us!

Cheers