Implemented User removal

Anna

I have two wishes that both surrounds removal of users, one volontairily and one not

1) I have had requests from users to be able themselves to remove their site and themselves as users to the list. As it is now they have to request that from me.
2) Passivity - removal: Instead of removing a member completly after set days of not logging in - is it possible to just make this member inactive? Some people are veeeery bad at reading instructions and misses this.....

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
indeed, the member should be made inactive first and maybe only removed when admin decides its time or X number of days as inactive... hmm need to think on this some more, but yes, this behavior can be improved in near future.

Allowing users to remove themselves... hmm never had that request before, usually people like to have a 1 way backlink considering there is nothing better for ones SEO efforts :confused: I dont think we will add this feature, most people know better. They can just remove your button to become inactive, or like you say contact you for removal.