Implemented [User] Credibility

cajkan

I think that we need more clear - call to action buttons.

Lots of users from my website said : " hey i click on 'edit account' and redirects me on same page, fix this problem". Users dont understand that they must select domain below.

So i have to tell every user that they must select domain, coz we allow this and that etc...

My suggestion is :
If users registered with only one domain, feature to select domain should be disabled.
And when user click on buy premium, edit account, they should be redirected to buy or edit directly.
If user registered with more then one domain, then feature should be enabled.

From 400+ users, only 3 users got more then one domain, this means 98% from users use 1 domain.
As a webmaster our benefits are users to buy premium, and if we allow them to do them more easy and faster, our chance to buy are higher.
If users have problems to edit their account, they must have problems with buy premium too.

Great example can be found here: http://visiolist.com/ - Big Green button
I hope that this will be considered as a planned feature.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of users from my website said : " hey i click on 'edit account' and redirects me on same page, fix this problem". Users dont understand that they must select domain below.
Where do you see this behavour?
I just tested and if a site only has one domain, it goes straight to the edit account, not the select domain to edit.

The other links in there however dont have that and should indeed function the same way, no need for a extra step

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If users registered with only one domain, feature to select domain should be disabled.
And when user click on buy premium, edit account, they should be redirected to buy or edit directly.
If user registered with more then one domain, then feature should be enabled.
This change has been integrated and releases with 1.0