Toplist multi-vote issue

zenaku

So this script doesn't stop people from multi voting, i have a friend that used my sites toplist for his vote portal and he tested it out and he can constantly vote and claim a game reward, not sure if there is something i did wrong or what you guys can tell me to do but any help would be appreciated.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, first, have you enabled the gateway via the admin panel? Also, make sure you are ranking by "unique clicks in"

cajkan

i have the gateway enabled, how do i check if i have unique clicks in on.
For example: 1 visitor can vote for 5 users, vote would still count. This doesnt mean its cheating and that is the way its supposed to work.

Why you want to limit your visitors to vote for only 1 user ?

zenaku

For example: 1 visitor can vote for 5 users, vote would still count. This doesnt mean its cheating and that is the way its supposed to work.

Why you want to limit your visitors to vote for only 1 user ?
im trying to limit my users to vote 1 time per server not the entire server

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
users can only vote once per day per user, that is how it has worked for 15+ years. Can you provide a link to your site?

zenaku

users can only vote once per day per user, that is how it has worked for 15+ years. Can you provide a link to your site?
was https://top-ps.com/toplist/ but we just deleted the whole site, also side note i just changed my domain to rune-zone.org is it possible to use my previous websites visiolist on the new site? top-ps will be shutdown soon.

reason for a switch was because i purchased top-ps from a friend, and my new partner wanted to switch to domain rune-zone

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
You can use VisioList on any domain you like. Make sure your members are linking direct to your correct domain with no redirects, otherwise the referrer will be lost and votes will not count.