simple comments system as in aardwark

CrazyCoder

hello buddies,

so i hard coded this, BUT need to create a plugin, i dont want the disq at all, no no no :))))

so i would like the old comments system, i think its quite simple as all still in the core :)))

lets call it : classical comments nope ? :) or internal comments

cajkan

Creating comment system requires a bit of time, dont forget spammers and people who will try to abuse that system.

If you dont want to use DISQUS comments, then you can use Facebook comments wich cames with Facebook plugin itself.
So if you want your users to comment as annonymous users pick DISQUS, if you want real persons then get Facebook comments.

CrazyCoder

facebook comments ? yeah maybe, but i would have to go to facebook each time, in order to approuve comments, right ?
i need total control of comments, as it is in aardwark, and into my main topliste running since 2008.
in my "underground" area, there are much wars, between websites, so all days very hard bad comments to check ...

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If you need the old aardvark system you can enable it in details.php setting
$reviews_on = 0;
to 1

A core comment system will not come until VL 2.0 as would be to much work converting it to the new way of vl 2.0 coding

CrazyCoder

ok ok i already hardcoded it , will try to convert it as a plugin, if this can be done :))))
many thanks boys , yeaaaaa u rock hihiiii