Screenshots issues

Karl

On my one site the rendered screen shots are blank even if I run them one at a time.

On the other site when I run the regenerate screen shots I get a page full of symbols and letters which causes my browser to crash.

Any ideas on how to solve either problem.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
can you send me topsite and FTP login to the second one so I can see this in action?

the first is likely an issue with your host and cURL transfers, but if you can PM a sample domain or 2 from your list I'll check the screenshot server to see if the screenshot was generated and just the copy to your server failed.

Karl

I dont know if something is up with the screenshots but over the last two days they have been coming out blank.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Can you give mark some urls from the members where this happens? i see newest members are fine, so it must be some issue with the sites.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Karl, I am just doing some testing on this now. I can confirm the screens are all coming in as black. Will see what i can find.

Anna

It might be - but I have had the same issue and it is varying different kinds of sites and platforms.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
please try generating a screenshot now (dont generate all quite yet), WIN 7 as a server is a pain....

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
alright should be all set now, I was able to generate screens with your API key after a little massage of Windows7 settings

Karl

It is working again have now managed to generate screenshots for the ones that had com in blank thank you.

pure

hello
On my one site the rendered screen shots are blank even if I run them one at a time.
Any ideas on how to solve either problem.
Version VL 0.5
Thanks

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey pure, you got the screenshot api key yea? if not get it, if yes ill forward this to Mark

pure

hello basti
the API key screenshot, yes received basti, set up in admin, I "ve an image that appears out of 10
Thanks

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, mark will look into once he come online. Will let him know about your problem

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, check you are using the approved screenshot API key (In your email I replied with approval message).

If you continue to have trouble start a conversation with me and post your key.

pure

hello mark
I wanted to go too fast I was sorry not all inclusive
I test the v key API
super thank you

pure

super thank you mark it works wonderfully cool
thank you and Merry Christmas to all the team

pure

hello
all the new members listed on their screenshots in black and even the miniature or even no screenshots
m Pourva help you find the error
thank you

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
please ensure you have correct API key setup, I have confirmed screenshots are working fine on our end.