Screenshots Are Black And Button Settings

''''''''pauline

Hi Everyone,

You're probably going to see me here a lot until I find my way around this script:). I am having problems with my screenshots... they are black, I'm not sure how to fix this. I have the API key.

Also in admin/button settings I'm not sure how to get this button working... Offer A Button Showing Members Current Rank [Options] I hit options entered the URL for the banner I made but the banner doesn't show.

In options/

If Yes - URL to the default button you want to appear on members' sites ( for Members without Rank on button )
I have put my banner URL in this field
If Yes - URL to the directory the buttons are in
I'm not sure what to add in this field
I might doing it all wrong as adding banners this way is new to me, even though it is probably easier than adding banners to my TE's.
The good news is I did get the static button working for my members to use:)

Pauline

Bart

Screenshot might be black because your API might not be verified, Basti or Mark can tell you more about that, it could also be because you have not updated to the newest version of Visiolist but i doubt that because your a new member.

The Buttons with ranks on them only works if you have created them, name the buttons like this:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

If Yes - URL to the directory the buttons are in
This means the directory/folder where the buttons are located on your server.

If Yes - Extension of the buttons (gif, png, jpg, etc.)
This means what is the extension either .png .gif ect... in the above example i used .png

If Yes - Number of buttons you have made
This means how many have you made, if you made rank 1 - 7 then you have made 7 in total with ranks on them.

as far as i know you have to number the button in the filename i.e. 1,2,3,4,5 and the have .png/.gif/.jpg after the filename.

I haven't fully tested the numbering on my site as i have not got it but this should work.

''''''''pauline

Hi Bart,

Yes I have the latest version as you thought:) and thank you that all makes sense now, it's not much different to how I add banners on my TE's afterall.

Pauline

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pauline, I am starting a private conversation with you to ensure you have the correct API key in place for the screenshots.

thanks for the community support Bart, much appreciated.