ScreenShot Of Subdomain

JoeyG

I've been trying to get the screenshot plugin to work with subdomains, however I keep getting the error that the shot is not a valid PNG file.

Any suggestions?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hmm that should work just fine unless there is another character in the URL, if you look at the image path you should be able to see where the problem is. Feel free to post URL so we can investigate where this is happening for you.

JoeyG

Now it seems no screens work.
This is the error:
Warning: imagecreatefrompng() [function.imagecreatefrompng]: 'screens/www.omegle.ca.png' is not a valid PNG file in /home/myhost/public_html/screenshots.php on line 165

Warning: imagecopy() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/myhost/public_html/screenshots.php on line 166

Warning: imagecreatefrompng() [function.imagecreatefrompng]: 'screens/www.omegle.ca.png' is not a valid PNG file in /home/myhost/public_html/screenshots.php on line 216

Warning: imagecopy() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/myhost/public_html/screenshots.php on line 217

Warning: imagecreatefrompng() [function.imagecreatefrompng]: 'screens/www.omegle.ca.png' is not a valid PNG file in /home/myhost/public_html/screenshots.php on line 269

Warning: imagecopy() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/myhost/public_html/screenshots.php on line 270
I have made sure all requirements are met, even recompiled php to make sure GD was installed.
I'm at a loss.

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Code:
'screens/www.omegle.ca.png'
I think thats the problem. Not proper file name of .png
Just guessing.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
We'll get you sorted :) can you verify your using the correct screenshot API key (matches the one I emailed you, no extra spaces at the end or beginning) and that you are using version 0.7? if everything checks out start a private conversation including your domain name and admin password.

JoeyG

Your the Best Mark!

3 Minutes and its all working! I am for sure going to recommend this script!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
happy to help, the issue was on our end and was solved by me reinstalling the key