Screenshot Issues - What Did I Screw Up?

ADKGamers

So when I generate screenshots this is what happens so what have I done wrong. As mentioned in the other topic I did upgrade from ATS and then had it on a different domain and got it moved over.

All of that seems fine but when I run the screenshot generator I get the error below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

soccerki

So when I generate screenshots this is what happens so what have I done wrong. As mentioned in the other topic I did upgrade from ATS and then had it on a different domain and got it moved over.

All of that seems fine but when I run the screenshot generator I get the error below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Did you manage to get your screenshop code from Mark?

ADKGamers

Good thinking leonor, forgot to check that but after checking now the perms are setup properly. And there is one site that has a screenshot, just no others and I get the error shown above.

Also soccerki, I did get the code and put it in the admin panel.

Thanks for the responses guys, appreciate it.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot Mark a Private message. Chance is high that your api is still linked to your old domain. Or simply request a new one and wait for confirmation email. Could take a day though, Mark is not online during eastern i think

webekle

EVOLUTION X
Hi,

There is a problem in the screenshot.
Same problem in all of the newly added sites.

Bye
Emre U.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I just generated 25 screenshots, all worked just perfect. Check yoru error log for clues, make sure you are using a valid API key.