Premium Membership PHP Errors

Chrisspitz

I installed Visiolist .5 on another domain and was messing around with it, I haven't changed much if any code, but I have changed themes to the Dark Ice skin I found on this forum. I was messing around on an account I registered into my list with and clicked the buy a premium membership and when I select 'Proceed to Payment' after entering 1 week just to check it out. I am returned with the following php errors:

Code:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/rubikscr/public_html/proxytop100.com/sources/user_cp/user_premium.php on line 144

Warning: fopen(./skins//join_premium_review.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rubikscr/public_html/proxytop100.com/sources/misc/skin.php on line 44

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/rubikscr/public_html/proxytop100.com/sources/misc/skin.php on line 46

Warning: fopen(./skins//user_cp.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rubikscr/public_html/proxytop100.com/sources/misc/skin.php on line 44

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/rubikscr/public_html/proxytop100.com/sources/misc/skin.php on line 46

Warning: fopen(./skins//wrapper.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rubikscr/public_html/proxytop100.com/sources/misc/skin.php on line 44

I went to the line to check it out myself (46 under skin.php), but i'm no php expert so I was unable to solve the problem myself.

Hope someone can help,
Thanks

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah that skin was coded for 0.4 and if it dont get updated this is what could happen :) We are allready working on a different skin which would be always up to date. Try this pls: copy the files from parabola over to that skin.
all the files which contain premium in the name, except premium_top_row and premium_row.html

Or does it happen with parabola also? as on our dev list it works

Chrisspitz

Ah.
Alright well I copied a bunch of premium/payment files like you said and it fixed my problem :) smart thinking, thanks!