Premium Membership not Expiring

Karl

I have just noticed that the premium members are not expiring an my sites is this due to me setting them manually in the admin panel?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, can you verify a few things pls?

Site you manually made premium
- index.php?a=admin&b=edit&u=username
Is remaining days still the same as total days?

Does the same thing happen for site who bought through UCP?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
hmm clearly the routine to stop at 0 remaing days isnt working at your site. Ill give it a 1 day test on our demo site and see what happens.

Thanks for all your valueable reports :) Although, we wish all that wouldnt appear

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
interesting, I have not seen this behavior before. On all demo lists (and the clients lists I manage) this feature works as expected.

When you made these accounts premium, did you set the start date using the calendar? That must be set, and is the only explanation I can come up with.

Karl

I set the date using the calender when setting the accounts. I will reset the sites that have gone over and monitor a few new ones as a check.

Karl

okay I think I may have found the problem I have been setting some of the sites to start at a later date on the calender but the premium level is starting right away so the remaining days have already been passed by the time it should expire to the calender so it just continues without expiring.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah yea that bug is still on the todolist an might explain the behavour, so much to do

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
indeed the later start date is the issue, as Basti mentioned it is on our todo list and is now high priority so should be included in 0.7 release.

Karl

After upgrading the premium members are now expiring at the right time although the option to have a later start date is still not working.