Premium issues

Anna

Hi!
Have discovered some issues with the premium membership:
  • The opption to add a premium banner does not show in the main menue only in the header menu in the control panel. Take new screenshot is not shown either.
  • When I want to upload a Premium banner it still says normal size, however looking in admin the size is changed. Have not actually tried change premium banner yet though.
  • I added some hitsin boost to my membership, but that does not seem to work. At least I can not see that in the statistics. Is there a delay or maybe that should not even be seen in statistics? Is this only for members who is NOT added by admin, but have bought a premium membership?

Anna

OK, this is kind of annoying... I tried upload a larger banner (468 X 100 px) but it said it was too big. Basicly the settings I try to enforce via admin-panel does not work! I double checked but in admin it says that 468 X 100 p is OK for premium banners. Since the email trouble I have only carousel installed besides the core plugins

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
he admin option for premium banner is indeed not linked to the user_cp file. its hardcoded to 468x80 , thats why it thorws that error.
I the meantime go into sources/user_cp/banner.php and find the part where it say 468x80 for premium and change it

The opption to add a premium banner does not show in the main menue only in the header menu in the control panel. Take new screenshot is not shown either.
This is intended, it should not show in the main menu, its a control panel link, same goes for screenshot

I added some hitsin boost to my membership, but that does not seem to work. At least I can not see that in the statistics. Is there a delay or maybe that should not even be seen in statistics? Is this only for members who is NOT added by admin, but have bought a premium membership
There were still some bugs with that function which has been fixed in 0.7 final

Anna

There is still issues with premium banners (or me doing it wrong). I tried to upload a banner that was x 80 px (and less than 468 px) and am still thrown the same error message! Tried to upload a 270 X 70 banner got the same error message...

Are we talking the same menues? I am not talking about the menu on the front, but the menu with boxes directly when you click on the control panel. I cant see the intention behind having two menus only showing almost the same things?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to tell whats wrong there. Will give it a look if ftp details are still the same

As for the menu: Ah these boxes you mean. Well that has been like that since version 0.1 or so, We really never added something to that menu, thats why the links your looking for dont come up there. Indeeed when on that page you kind of have a double menu, might as well replace that with something different. But that really is low priority right now

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Saw i had a typing mistake in earler post. its not hardcoded 468x80 , but 468x60. Thats why it still throws the error.

P.s 0.7 final has the admin setting for premium width, height now included

Anna

Oh well, finally got my timetable for german timezones translated: This weekend = In a month.... ^^

Sorry, could not help myself! I know you do a h_l of a job and I would much more prefer a bug-free version that an early versin with lots of bugs in!!!!

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Oh well, finally got my timetable for german timezones translated: This weekend = In a month.... ^^
Haha this made me laugh :) good one.

0.7 is finally out