Premium - 1 Month Purchase.

top50servers

I am requesting a plugin for the Premium service that does the following:

• Allows the user to purchase Premium even when they currently have it, add's to there total amount.
  • Only purchasable in monthly installments, not by week of by day.
  • Has an option to only credits the user with Premium on the 1st of each month. (They buy it today, it will be added next month on the 1st.)
Alot of VisioList users do run gaming toplists as previous discussions have shown. The majority of toplists do there Premium service on a monthly basis which is why I would like to request this option.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Allows the user to purchase Premium even when they currently have it, add's to there total amount.
Not quite possible yet, due to core limitations of the premium feature

Only purchasable in monthly installments, not by week of by day.
If iam not wrong ( never tried it ), you should be able to alter the html form, so instead o the input make it a select box with option value="30" , option value="60" etc

Has an option to only credits the user with Premium on the 1st of each month. (They buy it today, it will be added next month on the 1st.)
This could be done i think as a plugin, since we have "premium start date" already. Just need to check the date when they purchase and make it 1st of next month