Overall Stats

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
VERSION 1.1#

This plugin creates an Overall Stats Page along with an Header menu item for it.
The Overall Page will show statistics from your members added together.

A great way to show visitors and yourself how popular your VisioList is.

Updates
19.12.2011 - Page design updated to match design on members stats page. Also the tags to remove pageviews stats if you have pageview counting not enabled, are included.

Translations:
- English, German

Attachments

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
In the past visio version, although beeing present in the plugin folder by default, they didnt showed because slightly wrong coded. Pls do not install this on version 0.1 or before. Properbly causes errors due updates on how plugins are working.

I posted this allready because Visiolist 0.2 should come today, where its installed by default and working this time :) Also activates once you update

On 0.2 a link is added to the main menu ( editable through menu manager ), leading to that page.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone. This plugin recieved a little update. See update list in first post. Demo http://visiolist.com/demo/stats/
Plugin Update notes.
- As always simply upload plugin again through plugiin manager ( do not delete before )
- or replace files directly on ftp

Also as pointed out by Anna once, this page could need some clarification text.
I see it differently than the average webmaster or visitor, so i find myself having a hard time to write proper info for it.

Open for ideas on that part.
Overall Stats
This page represent statistics from out members added together to provide everyone with info on the activity of this list.

Pageviews - number of visitors from our members
hits in - Traffic they sent us
hits out - Traffic we sent them
Something in the form of this?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If you use this plugin and updated to VisioList 0.9 it is required to reupload this plugin ( dont delete, just reupload ). This is because of the change on the statistics page.
That is, if you havent already replaced it with the update bundle

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
gotta love this..

Overall
Unique PVs | Total PVs | Unique In | Total In | Unique Out | Total Out
210,648,257 | 3,005,861,429 | 512,654 | 681,499 | 149,161 | 161,817

proxydesign

Visiolist-Fan
Great plugin which seems to be included in the v.1.0 version, but the overall-stats page is not created, and I have no idea how it can be done.
Any ideas?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the menu creation was removed at some point
It is located at site.com/overall-stats/ for the clean url version , or site.com/?a=details
You can add that link to whatever menu you like

Or do you mean something else?