Newest Members - problem

Bart

When i disabled the Newest Members plugin i got this error:

Warning: fopen(./plugins/NewestMembers/new_members_side_list_row.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 84

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 86

Warning: fopen(./plugins/NewestMembers/new_members_footer_list_row.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 84

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 86

Warning: fopen(./plugins/NewestMembers/new_members_side_list_row.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 84

Warning: fopen(./plugins/NewestMembers/new_members_footer_list_row.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 84

Warning: fopen(./plugins/NewestMembers/new_members_side_list.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 84

Warning: fopen(./plugins/NewestMembers/new_members_footer_list.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/sources/misc/skin.php on line 84

Just thought i'd point that out (Using latest version of VisioList)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Never experienced this.
Can you confirm your plugin on ftp is now named "0_NewestMembers" ?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited march 26th? Didnt you just bought VL ?

Does this only happen with this plugin?
try to disable overallstats and then visit ?a=stats

Bart

yeah, i purchased it a day or two ago all the files have either 20th march or 26th march for some reason

i've disabled the overall stats plugin and i went on the page and got this error:
Fatal error: Class 'stats_overall' not found in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/maxleech.com/sources/stats.php on line 28

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yea that is what should happen.
Also doesnt see the errors on your site, or did you deleted newest members now?
Somehow on your site it still want to include the plugin html files.
Ill investigate a little over the weekend and report back

Bart

I've disabled Newest members, that error i originally got was in the admin panel side of the site.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh thats a little known issue which we hope to have fixed in 0.8. This is a side effect of having 2 active include html files functions ( one for main theme, 1 for admin ).
As a temporary fix copy the html files of the plugin and paste them into skins/admin/
Let me know if that works

Bart

tried that no difference.

What i did i made a new folder in plugins with the same name but without the 0_ and now the only error i get is:
Warning: rename(./plugins/NewestMembers,./plugins/0_NewestMembers) [function.rename]: Directory not empty in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/maxleech.com/sources/admin/plugins.php on line 102

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Nope this will cause more issues than it solves. if you dont mind, drop me a note with ftp and admin login and ill put up a temporary fix for you.

Bart

It's not a problem tbh, it works fine it just shows cosmetic errors in the admin panel which go after i refresh.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah i see, yes thats makes sense. The disable part may could need an auto refresh

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Issue resolved.
Apparently something changed in 0.7 beta which should not have been changed. It will be reverted to how it was in 0.7 final