layout changes

Shawn Hagan

i need some help , to contract someone for help on my site. i have some layout changes i want done, as well as function changes. first ide like to get rid of the stats stuff on the fornt and make it show IN out based on unique IN and streamline the look as seen here. I would also like to change the voting page to make them enter a recaptcha instead of vote or no vote option. and for the life of me i cant figure out how to make it so non premium users have no banner option. I want only premium users to have this option. like seen in this pic. any help would be great paid or free

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
First of: files to edit
table_row, table_top_row, table_row_premium, table_top_row_premium : Taake out whatever you need

1) The tags for in out are: {$unq_in_0_daily} {$unq_out_0_daily}
- change daily according to your rnking period, weekly or monthly
2) A little html knowledge should be there with whatever script you use. Edit the files i listed above
3) table_top_row.html , remove the img code for the banner, thats all. While they can still upload it wont be displayed on rankings, only on stats

Shawn Hagan

First of: files to edit
table_row, table_top_row, table_row_premium, table_top_row_premium : Taake out whatever you need

1) The tags for in out are: {$unq_in_0_daily} {$unq_out_0_daily}
- change daily according to your rnking period, weekly or monthly
2) A little html knowledge should be there with whatever script you use. Edit the files i listed above
3) table_top_row.html , remove the img code for the banner, thats all. While they can still upload it wont be displayed on rankings, only on stats
thanks for this, im a little lost on the how to display the unique in /out displays not sure what to use to call for it.. maybe if i can locate where the "stats" pull from i can use that info to continue. thanks again.

Shawn Hagan

ok i got all that to work, how about how to make the votes use the recaptchas , i have recaptcha enabled on my site, but it seems to be used for joining. ide like to have it be able to be used in this fashion:

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for this, im a little lost on the how to display the unique in /out displays not sure what to use to call for it
These are in my post above point #1

top250

First of: files to edit​
table_row, table_top_row, table_row_premium, table_top_row_premium : Taake out whatever you need​
1) The tags for in out are: {$unq_in_0_daily} {$unq_out_0_daily}​
- change daily according to your rnking period, weekly or monthly​
2) A little html knowledge should be there with whatever script you use. Edit the files i listed above​
3) table_top_row.html , remove the img code for the banner, thats all. While they can still upload it wont be displayed on rankings, only on stats​
i have chanced my files to get the hits in and out in my list but it looks like i am missing something
will the in out is not showing in my list so i think is mis the calling sigh some where hoop one of you can tell me what end where i place them

thanks for the help

grtz top250

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I dont understand, can you expalin clearly what the problem is? feel free to post your URL so we can see the issue

The instructions above have been used on countless sites over the years, so they do absolutely work.