Language

Blecky

Can someone translate this script on bulgarian i try to change and use russian language but i cannot change somethings liki monts on stats page they say январ-bg-януари or can some one say me how to change this .

Sry for bad english

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
months on the stats page comes from your servers PHP installation. We are looking at changing that in the future to allow our languages to override this.

Blecky

Ok they comes from server but how to change to take him on BG when he is on english no problem when is on other language no problem too but i can't see from where to change this who php file must change or .js and what to change .

r87

Mister "Question"
Hello. I need translation which is not an official (I can't find it in your site). Can I translate site by myself and how?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, you can translate.
1) open languages/import/english.php
2) make a copy and name it
3) open that copy and translate the phrases and save
4) import this language using admin -> content tab -> manage languages
5) optionally share the translated file for others to use :)

r87

Mister "Question"
Sure, you can translate.
1) open languages/import/english.php
2) make a copy and name it
3) open that copy and translate the phrases and save
4) import this language using admin -> content tab -> manage languages
5) optionally share the translated file for others to use :)
Thank you :) One more question. I can't find and translate
Already A Member?
. Where it is described?

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
for example in /skins/parabaola/join_form.html

Reactions: r87

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, most likely we haved changed it to a language phrase ( might be a few here and there, this case like morus said ). We will update that for next release.
Once released you can open update.php and in there you can then find the phrase definition we have used. When that is done you can update your language pack