Internal Server Error - Smaller than min_uid

Andy

Hi there,

I have visio list (previous version) installed on my main server but I thought I would try and get th latest version installed? This is a fresh installation at present though I want to import autorank php into it as I go forward.

I have uploaded the script and changed permissions as per the manual but im getting an internal server error notice?

Screen Shot 2013-07-17 at 19.56.56.png

Any ideas?

Andy

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like you have some file ownership issues on your server, you will need to use chown and chgrp commands from SSH or contact your host if your not familiar with this.

ie. chown YOURUSERNAME -R path/to/your/files/

or you can ask your host to fix this error:
UID of script is smaller than min_uid

Andy

Ahhhh yes of course. my root ftp wont work the way it used to with suPhp LOL :) Thanks Mark :) Moving the domain to the new host gator server so waiting for name servers to proprogate now :) then tomorrow it will hopefully work and i can import the auto rank php database straight in :)

Thanks Buddy! :)

Andy

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Be warned though, hostgator is against toplists, its defined in their tos i think. You might run into issues with them, especially if you use pageview feature

Andy

ahhh ok. I may need to move it back anyway... Im not sure if it is going to work on host gator. but luckily we do have another server...

Getting a different problem now.

Warning: require_once(./sources/sql/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home3/amaegato/public_html/spankingathome.com/autorank/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './sources/sql/.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in/home3/amaegato/public_html/spankingathome.com/autorank/index.php on line 51
Any ideas?

Andy

Andy

Got it working now thanks :) Just need to test it out as i imported a database into it. make sure its registering the hits etc :)

Andy

works perfectly! Thanks Mark :) Even the old cgi script that registers hits from the cgi bin to the updated autorank php script works with visio list! Awesome :) Thanks Mark :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Saweet! Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear the autorank importer is functioning nicely