In and Out in Ranking

sapinho

Hi, I need to remove the category column, move in hits column there and add out hits column. i have read one of the post someone already asked but i need more explanation. kinda new to this

Cheers

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
question is waaay too vague :) please provide more details.

Are you talking about top ranked sites (table_top) or the lower ranked sites (table).. what skin are you using? can you provide a URL?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
edit table_open to remove the category heading cell and add the required HTML heading for out.
edit table_row template to remove the category tag, and replace with {$tot_out_0_monthly}

sapinho

Got it after trying for the whole day. now how do i change the name of the headings (Rank, Title, ... ), for example title to be site. which tag do i edit,?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Go to your admin page in the menu, hover over "content" and click "manage languages"
In the search box input "table_title" and then simply edit the phrase

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Then something went wrong when you imported english on vl install.
On the same page try to import english again and then search again.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, its highly possible you are hit by a security meassure of some hosts these days.
I suppose when you installed VL, you chmod languages folder 777 right?
Some hosting complain when that is not needed. Set that folder to 755 and then try importing again.

If that worked, also set, banners, plugins, screens back to 755

sapinho

Yes you right everything there Basti, i change to 755 it imported, change the other back to 755, but now when i search for table_title i don't get any result

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
That doesnt sound right. You imported and it opened the popup with all the "imported xx, imported xx"?
Then the phrases have to be in the database. Only other thing i can imagine is that it didnt fully imported for whatever reason

If you import again, there are still phrases imported?

sapinho

I tried again this morning it worked, it seems when i clicked it chrome retrieved a cache page. now i how will i know all the tags without coming to ask here, like now i want to change the g_this_period text to "in" but i searched it doesn't show in results. i also want to know the $lng->(for hits out) but i don't know where to read unless i ask here