If 2speced.org joins your toplist, just ban him.

Doublezero

I banned 2speced.org (a Runescape Private Server) this week from Ultimate Private Servers for proxy voting and has been harassing me every since. This morning he sent me an e-mail containing a link to an image of what is supposed to be a request to have Ultimate Private Servers removed from Google. I don't know if request is real, but if it is I WILL contact a lawyer and file damages. I don't think this guy knows the how much trouble he is about to face.

Link to the image: http://prntscr.com/56l3cf
lfZJ66y.png

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Wait a minute, this guy messing with you is Daniel Hammond? he is banned from here as well for claiming fraud against VisioList claiming we never delivered our product, all the while he is applying for API keys etc and clearly using it.

Kid needs a beating.

cajkan

What kind of image ?
Maybe he uploaded his banner when he registered now you are hosting his banner on your site, and you could delete it.

Google is always serious, just read what clearly says into the first message you have recieved.

Doublezero

What kind of image ?
Maybe he uploaded his banner when he registered now you are hosting his banner on your site, and you could delete it.

Google is always serious, just read what clearly says into the first message you have recieved.

No, he's doing this because I banned him. Want me to share his e-mail where he threatened to destroy the toplist's value?

Doublezero

Yeah that would be great
hen i will saturate your toplist and make its reasons worthless. You barely have 45 active servers anyhow.Will be seeing you soon.

On 13 November 2014 23:25, Top 200 Network <top200@mail.com> wrote:
I have nothing to loose ether. So no thanks.

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 5:20 PM

To: "Top 200 Network" <top200@mail.com>
Subject: Re: UPS
Yes i link to 2Speced.org , and because your site is a toplist, and from me bringing traffic to your site, will in turn send players to my site.

So its like a hand shake only via connections.

Upto you , but at the end of the day i have nothing to loose.

On 13 November 2014 23:18, Top 200 Network <top200@mail.com> wrote:
So you're the cheater who keeps joining with different domains redirecting to 2Speced.org. If your site out ranks Ultimate Private Servers then why help me reach #1 for that keyword? That makes no sense. Why even bother with Ultimate Private Servers? I know one thing, I will ban whatever site you add to this toplist.

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

If you wish to , add me on skype - Zepsity.co.uk

On 13 November 2014 23:10, Dan Hammond <wigganikka@gmail.com> wrote:
No i don't own those

On 13 November 2014 23:08, Top 200 Network <top200@mail.com> wrote:
Do you also own visionary317.com and sg-forum.com? I need to know this so I can ban those domains.

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Well?

On 13 November 2014 22:34, Dan Hammond <wigganikka@gmail.com> wrote:
Lmfao, You keep on blocking them pal, but my proxy generates new IPS . So in the long temr, you will be blocking everyone from your site.

As i state, You know who i am as i was blocked no longer than an hour ago..
Restrictionx 2Speced
districtpk
They are all me.
I want to get to rank 5, then i can start sending in my players from my site. I will only do it once a month to rank 5 and i will stop for the rest of that month.
My website ranks higher in google than yours does for runescape private server.
you help me and i can help you reach the #1 spot for that keyowrd.

On 13 November 2014 22:32, Top 200 Network <top200@mail.com> wrote:
So who are you? silgar or Visionary? Those are the only two accounts I suspended today. I would like to know because I'm just itching to ban you permanently. Also I have 101547 proxy IPs that another cheater used, I will block them and what ever IPs you will use and I don't care how many legitimate people use them.

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 4:09 PM
To: top200@mail.com
Subject: UPS
Remove me all you want. But i can assure you i will purposly go out of my way to destroy your toplists value if you do continue to do so.

I am a single person trying to rank up faster than any one else. I do not intend to continue to mass vote once i hit rank 5.
Once i am rank 5 , all the traffic will be genuine from my website.
Make a choice.

Doublezero

Here is Dan's attempt at spamming the comments with links to 2speced.org. He didn't know that by default Disqus comments with urls must be approved by a moderator.

disqus.png

cajkan

My suggestion: keep monitoring and keep your site safe.

Also maybe would be better if its added some kind of captcha on the voting page so it can be aviod cheating.
About the google dont worry, just reply and tell them whats going on - i had same problem with copyright stuff :)

Doublezero

My suggestion: keep monitoring and keep your site safe.

Also maybe would be better if its added some kind of captcha on the voting page so it can be aviod cheating.
About the google dont worry, just reply and tell them whats going on - i had same problem with copyright stuff :)
Already doing that. He tried to rejoin the toplist using a shortened url. He didn't know that I had "new members to be approved" checked.

cajkan

Exactly the same guy :)

No need to worry about it much, just follow google rules and keep doing your work

soccerki

I kinda giggled a bit just now. I remember this kid I had on my skype, I even gave all this information to Basti, Censored by Basti, such things you dont say in forums ;). I remember this kid trying to re-add me back on skype trying to "sell toplist votes" linking to www.arena-top100.com Bout died laughing at my computer, stopped breathing for a moment actually. He also attempted to ask me to run a webhosting business with him, and he needed funds to start it. Ignore this kid. All he is a piece of garbage who get's no-where in life.

Cleared.

Last edited by a moderator: