I want a refund

Adam

You guys kept my card info from an order I made last year. I don't want support, updates, nothing. I didn't get much out of this product in the first place, I don't want to go into details, but I didn't expect my card to be charged.

Please refund my account, I didn't authorize recurring payments. It's an extreme inconvenience that I was charged at all.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Adam,
Please refund my account, I didn't authorize recurring payments
Upon buying its stated clearly that its billed yearly
VisioList Topsite License - VisioList Regular License
Billed annually for US $29.95 + tax
and you could have noticed us earlier that your not happy with the product and dont wait a year. Its not us who keep info but swreg, for that purpose.
If you log into swreg you can issue a refund ( recurring automatical disabled then ), have issued the refund for you though.

Seb

cajkan

Im really happy with VL services, great script, fast support.

Imagine if you was building custom topsite and all features will be payed 1 by 1.
RSS Feeds, Twitter, FB Comments, Screenshots, Premium Membership, Powerful Admin Panel, SEO optimized...

VL saves time and money!

willy928

I am very happy too, this is the best TopList and I have been through several over the past 15 years. Anyone remember those old perl scripts?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I am very happy too, this is the best TopList and I have been through several over the past 15 years. Anyone remember those old perl scripts?
yes sir I sure do, ahh the good ol days when things were simpler yet so much more complex!