Gold Release Scheduled for August 1

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
At this time it looks like we can expect the stable (gold) release of Visiolist version 1.0.0 on August 1. A few final touches and minor fixes will be wrapped up, then a release of one last "Release Candidate" in the next few days will be available for testing.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience and feedback thus far, its about to get more exciting around here!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
my deepest apologies, we had some family drop in and stay with us for the past couple weeks, and while I could have released what I have... I would not have been able to offer proper support (not to mention I need to resolve the current issue with the screenshot server and a few other minor issues). I will post the release candidate for download on Tuesday rain or shine. Thanks again everyone for your patience.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
release posted in the downloads section as VisioList 0.1, some new features were added so please test thoroughly and ensure you have backups before updating. Screenshot server is offline at the moment and will be back in operation within 24 hours.