Bug Fix Found a bug..

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
I had 2 sites pending approval right.. so I went to edit one as they messed up their title and after saving it, but leaving it inactive, it was no longer on the pending list.

OK went back to it and re-saved it as active, but now it doesn't go to the pending screenshot list nor shows up in new sites listing on home page. (I'm also going to assume it didn't send the welcome/approval email as well)

Expected action: after editing a pending site, it should bring you back to the approval page with the edited pending site and any others already there to allow you to continue with your approvals, etc.

thanks.

edit: Just saved it again after setting it to active once more and it now shows up on home page newest sites list..... still not sure about the email.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
When you edit a site and wanted too keep it pending, indeed there is a bug, as the inactive you see there isnt anymore the inactive you are used to over all these years, we will need to make a third option "pending". Good spot and take it as added for 1.0
The Email is only being sent when you approve the site on the approval site. But if we add a new option here, it does indeed need to send the mail from here
Expected action: after editing a pending site, it should bring you back to the approval page with the edited pending site and any others already there to allow you to continue with your approvals, etc.
Not sure how this could be handled, maybe with a new bit in the url so the page know you came from the approval page. Also consider it added.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone interested in a small patch, download the attached file and upload the file edit.php to sources/admin/ folder. With this we will have the expected behavour

Attachments