Export All Site

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Not with visiolist itself, no. We only export full sql in admin.

Also not using phpmyadmin, since it only does exports using columns from same table ( not cross table like you need ) as far as i know.
For that you need to write a custom mysql dump/export php script

May i ask for what reason you only need those values?

Not with visiolist itself, no. We only export full sql in admin.

Also not using phpmyadmin, since it only does exports using columns from same table ( not cross table like you need ) as far as i know.
For that you need to write a custom mysql dump/export php script

May i ask for what reason you only need those values?
Because I want to get all the data every month, because we have ranking per month who is the best site on this month.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Just had a look in phpmyadmin, and notices, actually you can export quite easily there

So go to phpmyadmin -> select your database -> click the "SQL" tab
In there you paste
Code:
SELECT title, category, tot_pv_overall, alexa_rank FROM VL_sites sites, VL_stats stats WHERE sites.username = stats.username
When you run that code, it shows you the results sets, below that results you have a link called "Export".
Click that and will just export what you selected with your query ( you can csv or whatever you need )

Just had a look in phpmyadmin, and notices, actually you can export quite easily there

So go to phpmyadmin -> select your database -> click the "SQL" tab
In there you paste
Code:
SELECT title, category, tot_pv_overall, alexa_rank FROM VL_sites sites, VL_stats stats WHERE sites.username = stats.username
When you run that code, it shows you the results sets, below that results you have a link called "Export".
Click that and will just export what you selected with your query ( you can csv or whatever you need )
AWESOME! Thank you.