Error 500

Anna

I have noticed that EVERY (almost) time I do a change in the program I get a error 500. The strange thing is that the changes gets through OK and when I reload page it works fine. But from what Basti and I discovered last week that allthough something seems to work it does not always mean it do work automaticly on the surface... So I just curious if someone could help me with some kind of flow chart to use when trying to rule out what might be wrong...

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If you do changes via plugins the 500 errors most likely come from that. Like last time with facebook ( latest update requires redownload of plugins )

Anna

Make sense - out of my head the times I have gott 500 is when approving members and that is most likely fixed as you said, havent had any new members yet. The other times this is happening is for screenshots. A couple of months ago I changed adress for the toplist (from spindelmor.se/topplista to only spindelmor.se) so it might be some issues here. Tried requiring a new API-key to see if that help. Can you approve? The third issue is with the Premium settings and here I am a bit confused. In the plugin section it says it is part of core, but at the 0.7 it says I should redownload it. What is right? If I should re-download where is the file?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Tried requiring a new API-key to see if that help. Can you approve?
No need, you can use the same API key, it doesn't matter what domain.
The third issue is with the Premium settings and here I am a bit confused. In the plugin section it says it is part of core, but at the 0.7 it says I should redownload it. What is right? If I should re-download where is the file?
Premium has always been included with each release, there is nothing to download.

Anna

OK, then I think I made a mess of it all since I allready added the new key and totally forgot the last one. Can you please either if you have it send the first one or if not approve the one I requested for ...