Working On It Email confirmation

Djscusa

I would like to know if this feature could be in next realease, because I think it's basic and necessary

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
It wont be included in the next (0.7) release, its a nice feature, but not necessary in relation to our higher priority issues. Though it will likley be added in a future (especially if more people "like" it). Personally I have managed several popular lists over the years and this has never been an issue for me so I dont see a lot of value in this function.

Bart

I agree with this suggestion, this is really needed so that you can confirm users emails so that when you want to send out newsletter or promotional emails they arrive to their destination, having ~200ish members and having a valid email for them all is important.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
this feature will be included in 1.0 along with the new smooth user registration routine that also allows for "fans" to register which opens many doors for the social/community plugins.

donald22

Another feature I noticed on a rival top rated top-site-list is the need for your site to have three votes before becoming live. Would that be difficult to implement?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Another feature I noticed on a rival top rated top-site-list is the need for your site to have three votes before becoming live. Would that be difficult to implement?
create a new topic please, help us keep requests easier to follow.