Editing the standard top banner

top50servers

Hi,

I edited my Premium banner to show off the IN and OUT on the banner.

My edit:
HTML:
<div class="right premium_badge"><a href="{$list_url}/{$url_helper_a}details{$url_helper_u}{$username}{$url_tail}">
        {$screenshot}<br />
  <b>IN<br /><font color=#4CC417>{$unq_in_0_monthly}</font><br /><br />OUT<br /><font color=#F62217>{$unq_out_0_monthly}</font></b><br /></a></div>

<p>{$description, length=255}</p>
I tried to edit the Standard banner in the same way:
HTML:
        <div class="right badge"><a href="{$list_url}/{$url_helper_a}details{$url_helper_u}{$username}{$url_tail}">

{$screenshot}<br />

<b>IN<br /><font color=#4CC417>{$unq_in_0_monthly}</font><br /><br />OUT<br /><font color=#F62217>{$unq_out_0_monthly}</font></b><br /></a>

</div>

<p>{$description, length=255}</p>
But the banner itself still have the standard image, what am I doing wrong / what is the issue?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Make sure your editing the child template, I don't see your edits where they should be

skins/parabola/child/table_top_row.html

top50servers

Make sure your editing the child template, I don't see your edits where they should be

skins/parabola/child/table_top_row.html
Ah of course the child. My apologies, thanks for the help.

Quickly, where would I edit the title of the main page? Would I simply hardcode it in.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
No problem at all

The title tags are generated dynamically for every page, you will either want to edit the language phrase "rankings" or "all sites" in the admin panel. And/or alter the site title setting also found in the admin panel. For more sophisticated seo some creative use of plugins can go a long way in optimizing