Custom Page Question

''''''''pauline

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and just want to say hi and I love the script, I'm not a coder but can easily work with this script. This is my first toplist, I own 2 traffic exchanges and thought this would compliment my TE's nicely as my toplist is for TE' only.

I've read many posts here and are amazed at the great support and are hoping you can help me.

How easy or hard would it be to make a custom page with promotion banners and splash pages for my members to use to promote my toplist. Like This....

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Pauline

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Pauline,
so this are just some "Link to us" style buttons? Or do you need this per individual member?

If its just some link to us besides the normal voting codes its just a matter of writing the html into the custom page

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pauline, banners is already available and can be configured from admin -> buttons -> settings. The users can pick their banner from the user control panel.

Splash pages are a nice idea, but it would require a little bit more work and plugin development, I would say that would require intermediate skills to accomplish.

''''''''pauline

Hi Mark and basti,

Thank You, I will take another look at the user control panel and admin settings, I must have missed it. I have a friend with intermediate skills, I'll get on to him and if he can do the splashes page plugin for me... If he can do it, I'm happy to ask him if I can post it here for everyone.

Basti I 'd like banners and splash for individual members...eg mydomian.net/splash/splash05.php/?r=membersID or name

Thank you for you fast replies.

Pauline

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I'll also add splash pages to our plugin todo list, but free plugin development is in the back seat at the moment while we focus on core features.