Couple Of Suggestions

DaMadBoy

Advertising Payments and Times

Would it be possible to add a payment system similar to the one used for premium membership for advertisers and maybe have advertiser accounts and make it so they can upload their own banners after payment has been processed.

Would it also be possible to change the limit in which adverts are displayed, for example, instead of having an advert stop after a certain amount of views, have it so they can purchase time too, like 1 week, 1 month, 1 year.

Category Listing

At the moment the category listing only shows unique in and average stats for basic listings and doesn't show these stats on top rank listings. Would it be possible to have the in and out number displayed on the normal listings and the top rank listings, including premium members.

I know there is a link to show these stats but I think it would be nice to have the votes shown on all listing types.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Advertising Payments and Times

Would it be possible to add a payment system similar to the one used for premium membership for advertisers and maybe have advertiser accounts and make it so they can upload their own banners after payment has been processed.

Would it also be possible to change the limit in which adverts are displayed, for example, instead of having an advert stop after a certain amount of views, have it so they can purchase time too, like 1 week, 1 month, 1 year.
Duplicate Request: this is on the long term todo list, but will likely not be worked on for quite some time. There are 3rd party scripts available that do a good job of this, if you search the forum you will find a thread with a couple recommendations to handle this.

Category Listing

At the moment the category listing only shows unique in and average stats for basic listings and doesn't show these stats on top rank listings. Would it be possible to have the in and out number displayed on the normal listings and the top rank listings, including premium members.

I know there is a link to show these stats but I think it would be nice to have the votes shown on all listing types.
Sure, you can show any stats you like in the ranking tables, simply take the tags from stats / details template and paste them in table_top_row, table_row etc.

http://visiolist.com/docs/styles-design