Changing Website listing to a Server listing

Reboot

Is there a way to change it to instead of site listing to server listing. Show it shows the Name of the server and then the IP of the server.

Basically i want to use this as a Server Top list for MC.
Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
They just need to enter a title, that can be whatever the member want, website title, server title etc.

As for the ip i made a plugin for join fields ip and port + online offline status

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Not open for download yet, as we want to handle new join fields differently / easier.

Ill send it over to you this weekend. What should be in there? Just IP, Port fields?
Simply display these as ip, port? or only online, offline status? or both?
On stats page and rankings page?

Reboot

Ok thanks. Display the server name and offline online on the ranks page. Then when they click on the sever name or the banner it will go to the stats page where the server ip and port is and the details of the server.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Thats exactly the reason why we want to handle new join fields differently. These types of plugins are just not mass friendly, everyone needs it differently, resulting in the plugin creator ( me in this case ) to make customization over and over again.

Ultimatly this has to be handled from within admin

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ok thanks. Display the server name and offline online on the ranks page. Then when they click on the sever name or the banner it will go to the stats page where the server ip and port is and the details of the server.
Server name = Website title, noneed for a plugin
click on title (server name), alter table_top_row.html and table_row.html and change the url ( see the stats image in the html to get the link )

The rest = plugin

Reboot

Cool beans. I know the online offline well be part of the plugin cause that's a different script to get the results of the server. Also I was wondering if there is a way to edit some code if the server is in the category of white listed it will not show the ip but the site where hey need to go sign up on to get on the whitelist. Kinda like a check box if the server is whilelist check here and put your URL to the site in a text box if it is.

Sorry for all these questions, and thanks for all the help if there is a way to donate you some beer money please let me know and I will.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly you mean with the whitelist? is that something specific to gameservers?
Think i dont know what you mean with that :p

Reboot

Servers that are white listed normally have to add there users to the server users list so that people that are not on the list have to sign up some where to get added to the server so not just anyone can join. Most people have instrations on how to be added to the list at there site. So instead of listing the ip over the server they can have there website address.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Uh, as of now i will not include that feature, as i absolutly dont know how to handle that.