Carousel 2 - Rotating Screenshots

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. Sorry for my ignorance, I'm still trying to learn css and js...
No problem at all, we all started somewhere :)

For this edit the following part in the same file

Code:
      <div id="mycarousel" class="jcarousel-skin-tango">
        <ul>
          {$small_items}
        </ul><br />
      </div>
If you place it after the <br /> tag it should appear below the screenshots as non sliding static text. Depending of the size of text you add you might need to alter the css height of the hole thing using your user.css file

Anna

OK, I am tired right now - so I am taking the sneaky way out here: Asking before checking myself ^^ Where do I set number of slides to show in carousel? Right now it is only showing two screenshots at all times although I have 4 Premium Members.... When I reload it changes which ones though. Bug or have I missed something obvious?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
global_start.php
Code:
$result = $DB->query("SELECT * FROM {$CONF['sql_prefix']}_sites WHERE premium_flag = 1 ORDER BY RAND() DESC LIMIT 5", __FILE__, __LINE__);
The Limit at the end. so it grabs 5 random members and rotates them.
Looks like on your site it dont scroll to the next set of 2. Try to remove your mouse from the display ( dont hover it, since that stops it )

If that aint work also, i gotto test out myself, been some time since i used this

EDIT: I see Mark removed css folder from vl for version 1.0, that deleted also a required css file for the plugin. Ill test out myself tomorrow and post an update if required

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ok Plugin updated. Issues was that first off the css was missing. So i put the required js and css now into the plugin folder.
Additionally it was incompatible with VL 1.0 jquery version ( 1.9.1 )

Please reupload.