Carousel 2 - Rotating Screenshots 1.3

Add rotating screenshots to your VisioList home page

1. Basti
    • Staff

Basti Administrator Staff Member

Basti submitted a new resource:

Carousel 2 - Rotating Screenshots - Add rotating screenshots to your VisioList home page

Read more about this resource...
  2. Basti
    • Staff

3. Basti
    • Staff

4. mwhite21
    • Licensed

mwhite21 New Member

It's a neat addition but still waiting on some of the new features. Would be great if there was an easy way to add/edit a title such as "Premium Members" or a small link at the bottom of it that links to the premium members page.

After removing the ads, I can't for the life of me figure out how to center this darn thing either. Out of the box it's bland & host that annoying ad that you can only remove via the PHP. Thank god there was already a post for THAT!
    Mark likes this.
  5. Basti
    • Staff

Your clearly right, this was one of our first plugins i believe and it needs lots of love :)
    Especially put the html into a html file, so you can more easily edit the html and or add your title to the hole thing

On a quick note, css knowledge might be needed to do specific thing, such a centering.

Out of my head if add the following to your user.css file it should work
    Code:
    #carousel_container {
        margin: 0 auto 20px auto;
    }
    mwhite21 likes this.
  6. mwhite21
    • Licensed

mwhite21 New Member

I appreciate the quick reply. I understanding that this was an earlier mod, it's still one of the "cooler" ones to have. Who doesn't like seeing their site featured? I know I do!
  7. Mark
    • Staff

Mark Administrator Staff Member

yeah I think interest was lost in this mod because its nicer when a featured carousel is custom built to suit your theme.
    mwhite21 likes this.
  8. Basti
    • Staff