Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in

GregB

I just uploaded everything and chmod the right files and folders and when I go to the install directory I get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /home/achatrdi/public_html/top/install/index.php on line 26

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Visiolist requires PHP's mbstring functions be enabled. Your host should have no problem enabling this for you.

GregB

When I get to the second page and enter in to db info and click next I get this on the next page

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'achatrdi_user'@'204.61.221.220' (using password: YES) in /home/achatrdi/public_html/top/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32

Warning: mysql_set_charset() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/achatrdi/public_html/top/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 33

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/achatrdi/public_html/top/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 34

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Which version are you using? Beta 2 from the forum here?

It looks like you entered db info incorrectly
The first error tells you it cant connect to database because either mysql server, user or pass is incorrect. The ffollowing errors happen as result to that one
Make sure your mysql server is correct, on most hosts its localhost but on some its different