AffiliateTracker

Anna

Dont think thats it, since I have deleted things before etc. But I will have a look. Where do I find the server error log (Home alone right now with no tech backup^^)?

Ok, makes sense to avoid as much abuse as possible. My plan is to try to reward any active referal that leads to new membership with an PM. Is there anyway to reset the referals? Say each week or month? Or do I simply have to delete it and reupload it every month?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
if your on a Cpanel server login to cpanel and click "error log" otherwise you will need to ask your host where you can see the error log.

hmm removing referrals might not be the best way to handle that... its quite nice to see a total of who referred who and then be able to map together users who are 1 degree away from one another, it opens up some nice possibilities for the future of this plugin.

perhaps a custom query to find who sent the most referrals in the past 30 days would make more sense? at least that is how I would want to handle it.

Anna

It was a computor-glitch. When we removed all via ftp and reinstalled it again everything worked again!
I can see why it wont. Would love that possibility to customize!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
me too, I will work on adding this feature for the next release of this plugin :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If you use this plugin and updated to VisioList 0.9 it is required to reupload this plugin ( dont delete, just reupload ). This is because of the change on the statistics page.

cajkan

I dont know if this is a bug just to report

Newest plugin doesnt show referals into my main page, only in statistics page

As i remember last ive used was displaying referals

Example : Top Referrers and small list

Anna

Is it possible to reset the affiliatets each month/week? Thinking of rewarding HitsIn for everyone who brings in a new member of the list and it would be easier to have some kind of method of tracking and untracking this.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
As of now this is not possible. What you could do is delete the plugin and then install it again. Then all database entries would be gone and you start from scratch

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hmm removing referrals might not be the best way to handle that... its quite nice to see a total of who referred who and then be able to map together users who are 1 degree away from one another, it opens up some nice possibilities for the future of this plugin.

perhaps a custom query to find who sent the most referrals in the past 30 days would make more sense? at least that is how I would want to handle it.
The next version of this plugin will have the ability to pull referrers in last X days.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Plugin Update fix:
The links in the sidebar ( top referrers ) had a relative instead of absolute link, causing wrong urls to be indexed by google. Thanks to cajkan for spotting this issue.

It is strongly advised to update your plugin.
2 files were changed, info.php and top_referrers_row.html

Plugin Update fix:
The links in the sidebar ( top referrers ) had a relative instead of absolute link, causing wrong urls to be indexed by google. Thanks to cajkan for spotting this issue.

It is strongly advised to update your plugin.
2 files were changed, info.php and top_referrers_row.html
hi
where is the last version?

after uploading zip file and extracting to plugin folder, received these errors on frontend and blank page on backend:

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/***/public_html/irabest/sources/misc/skin.php(324) : eval()'d code" on line 7

Unknown column 'referred' in 'field list' in /home/***/public_html/irabest/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89

by uploading from admin panel, my problem was solved.
thanks

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yea looks like you delete outdated plugin before. Then uploaded through ftp, but not clicked the install icon.
Uploading through admin works cos it auto installs

magnum

Deutsch
Bei dem Plugin „AffiliateTracker“ gibt es Probleme unter 1.1 und 1.2
Nach dem hochladen hat man nur eine weiße Seite im Admin Menü

Google Translate
In the plugin "Affiliate Tracker" there are problems in 1.1 and 1.2
After the upload you only get a white page in the admin menu

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Just tested and working as intended, where do you get a white page? ( which admin page )
Did you maybe uploaded through ftp? Then you forgot to click the install icon

German:
Grad getestet und funktioniert so wie es soll. Wo hast du die weisse seite? ( welche admin page )
Hast du es im ftp hochgeladen? Falls ja, musst du den install icon noch klicken

magnum

ich hatte es per FTP hochgeladen - das icon zum installieren konnte ich ja nicht klicken - weil das admin menü ja nicht ging :)
Hab das Plugin jetzt ganz normal im Adminmenü hochgeladen - da geht das Plugin -
Hätte ich ja auch gleich drauf kommen können und es auf die art und weise noch mal Probieren können - hab ich aber net dran gedacht - war noch zu früh heute morgen :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah ok, das is aber interessant. Sehe auch wie das passieren kann, da der plugin files hat welche die datenbank abfragen, da es die noch nich gibt, kommt es zum fehler.
Werde in den folgenden tagen mal ein update posten, was sowas verhindert, dank dir.