Affiliate

Bart

Hi,

I have a question regarding the affiliate program, as i am aware affiliate receive $20 commission from every sale of visiolist now i do a lot of work for clients and i actually have 2 clients who want a toplist type script for the work i will be doing for them now how will i be able to claim my $20 commission for each sale?

I am aware that we have affiliate links but my problem is that my clients are subcontracting all the work to me to do as they are not technologically matured and do not know how to install a script or configure mysql ect... so i will in fact be purchasing 2 licenses on their behalf, now would i still be able to claim my commission as i still am referring clients but just doing everything for them and i don't want to buy through my own referral link as that could cause problems.

I need to know if i still would be able to claim my commission as that i am able to give quotes and make the profit i intend to make, if Basti or Mark could please reply i would be grateful :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
In general, your clients need to make the purchase via your affiliate link, you can still install it for them but they must make the purchase.

If they are unable to make a purchase online then we can make an exception for you in this case and you could purchase through your own link. NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE: this only applies to this specific case

Bart

Hi, i have purchased both licenses of Visiolist through my referral link SWREG ORDER NUMBER: <!-- snip -->

But i am still getting the error:
Invalid Username and/or password when trying to log into my account.

My affiliate name: Bart

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Private conversation started with your affiliate password. (Swreg now forces me to set a password for new affiliates)

Bart

thanks Mark, where in Swreg can i see the commission i have made and how to set a payment method?