adjust the system cron my new hoster

soborne

Hello there
I changed my hosting provider and ask the same thing how to set this cron so that members can vote once per hour I'll put the creen the cron hoster

thank you

leonor

License Active
here i use this line for clearIP_Log_db

#Reset every 12H IP_log DB
* */12 * * * /usr/bin/php5 /var/www/visiolist/htdocs/cron/cron_file_name.php

if i want to use my cron every hour i would write
0 * * * * /usr/bin/php5 /var/www/visiolist/htdocs/cron/cron_file_name.php

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
From the box ( HOUR ) select, "*", or "Every Hour (*)", however it is called in that box

In the command to run, do not touch the first box. Only the second box, there try putting
Code:
public_html/truncate_cron.php

soborne

I abandoned this hoster because it was free as the cron does not work.

I therefore took the hosting provider OVH but I can not find the path path because when I vote it always puts me 23 hours

basti had set the old hosting provider who was also OVH if you remember basti can you give me the trick?

thank you

Task Scheduler screen

I installed the truncate_cron.php the root of the ftp

soborne

Here I installed the truncate_cron.php the root of the ftp then vor just below the screen for setting the cron

this is what I have after the vote

Last edited:

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Check your other websites CustomVoteMessage plugin. We worked out one for your needs before.
The default one you have installed works on the VL settings not what you set on cron.

soborne

yes but but the former has hoster was closed because too many bug with the server so they gave me another room but I lost everything.

now I have authorized any vote 2.30 I think I'll leave it like its because I do not see how otherwise to settle it