Add another website as a member not working!

malichulo

Hey, when I try to add a new website as a member using my control panel 'Add Website' link in the menu it sends me to a blank website.

Is this feature disable right now? (To have multiple websites in just one account).

Thanks!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, that feature works just fine.

A couple questions to help us figure out whats happening.

What version do you have installed now? and what version did you originally start with?

does /sources/user_cp/join_existing.php exist?

malichulo

I am running with a fresh 7.0 beta installation (I didn't upgrade).
And yes, this file exists in my FTP server.

Actually, the "Add Website" link is loading fine ... the blank website problem starts when you send the form, in other words, when you click in 'Add website' button :p

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Works just fine here ( though running 0.7 final )
Did you added plugins? If so, which?

My guess would be a plugin which ads new fields to the join forms. Properbly some error within there

malichulo

I have the following plugins installed:

Facebook
Newest Members
Overall Stats
Twitter
Clean URL's
Terms
Disqus
Google +
Ads
Screenshots

EDIT:

I just detected the problem, every time that I try to send the form my error_log place the following error:

Code:
[26-Apr-2012 14:50:35] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  validatecaptcha() in /sources/misc/classes.php on line 195
The problem was related to the form captcha and I was using AdsCaptcha, so I disabled AdsCaptcha to see if this exact captcha was causing the problem and it was causing it. Without AdsCaptcha I can send now the form without any problem.

AdsCaptcha is working 100% in the toplist join form but is not working in the new website form with an existing Toplist account.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah good spot there :) By the look of the error i supect the adscaptcha function isnt in join_existing.php
We will give it a look and apply the fix for 0.7 final, which will come this weekend maybe.

Will also post a fix so you can edit your file and use it until new version is available

malichulo

Ah good spot there :) By the look of the error i supect the adscaptcha function isnt in join_existing.php
We will give it a look and apply the fix for 0.7 final, which will come this weekend maybe.

Will also post a fix so you can edit your file and use it until new version is available
Cool :) Thanks for all and glad to help!