Visio intergration with XenForo

top50servers

Hi,

It only just clicked in my head that the 2 (Visio and XenForo) are integrated with each other (only needing 1 sign up). I was wondering a couple of things:

1. Is the integration possible with a plugin/tutorial?
2. Do existing accounts get added to the XenForo system or would it be a 'start from scratch' scenario?
3. I noticed the price.. and assuming it works like Visio is the a referral link that Visiolist uses? Would be useful for you guys to make that extra income.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
The integration comes from our payment system, the visio script itself is not integrated and cross signup would be really troublesome as of now ( same reason we have no facebook signup yet - cos of the requirement fields )
With our new user signup process, this will be made more easy ( still a plugin or so i guess to import ). Planned to come in the next milestone 2.0 or however we will call it

top50servers

Ok, sounds fair enough.

Any further information on if I would have to start over? or would the old accounts be carried across.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on your needs, if you need it to be carried over, sure that importer plugin can and must be coded that way