Tops50 - Private Server Toplist

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Great start! :)

A few notes from my perspective:

http://i.imgur.com/nG0x9cS.png - that graphic is probably doing more harm than good. The fonts are not so good, the message is weak and although its a "link" it does nothing when clicked.

Its very tough to try and make money this way when your list is new and has very little traffic. I would focus more on finding members and remove those advertising sales attempts for now. If I had to generate money I would rather make a special offer to members one they have joined, to upgrade to premium, something like 50% off, buy X number of weeks and we will give you X of weeks free or something. The idea is try and boost activity more that directing going for money like that. If you must sell ads in the manner you are doing now, I would recommend you create a great sales pitch landign page, telling people what premium membership can do for them, your message is not clear on this front now, there is no reason for anyone to buy aside from "your ad here"... probably not enough to generate interest these days.

Also with all of your top 10 members being gold or premium, you can see it loses the value. If they were all grey, and only a small few were premium they would get more attention. Not much point if they all look the same.

soccerki

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you think it's also a good idea to buy godaddy advertising to spread across google, bing, and yahoo...?