Top50Servers - Before the Re-Design.

top50servers

Hi guys,

So I'm not going to drag this out. I'm bad at graphics and at BEST an amateur at CSS and its magic so this is pretty much what I could do with it. I am however very good at targeting my audience (saying so myself) and this is just as the 4 month mark comes up with the 1st month being basically working out hosting etc.

After the re-design I would probably release this theme as a freebie as its nothing really new other then a couple things moved around/altered to my personal preference.

Any feedback/bug fixes let me know! Would love to hear some feedback on my efforts (good or bad as long as its constructive.)

If you want to check the site out yourself your more then welcome to at: www.top50servers.com

proxydesign

Visiolist-Fan
Well, yeah. I like it, and it is a good start. As you say, this theme is very identical to the original parabola skin - but you have customized it in the way you like it. Personally I don't like the skin parabola at all, and I felt to redesign the whole layout. I can see if I have some skins I have used on my list, and then upload it. It's not a good quality on it, but it is a good start for further styling with CSS and HTML.

top50servers

Well, yeah. I like it, and it is a good start. As you say, this theme is very identical to the original parabola skin - but you have customized it in the way you like it. Personally I don't like the skin parabola at all, and I felt to redesign the whole layout. I can see if I have some skins I have used on my list, and then upload it. It's not a good quality on it, but it is a good start for further styling with CSS and HTML.
Thanks for the feedback, I feel we should start to give back to Visio what it has given us. May of the toplists will go though a skin every year or 2 or even shorter to keep with the times.. Might as well give something back rather then leave it around ;)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
looks good, I especially like the lower tables design, that was actually more how parabola was intended to look out of the gate :)

nice job!

cajkan

Hello Top50Servers,

Suggestions:
Social Media at top - can be placed at footer, or you can pick smaller icons ( http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/ )
Premium Sponsor - can be added below categories
Rankings - (table rows) - Server Type: Category
If you go to example Minecraft category, you will see Minecraft Servers, Minecraft Servers, Minecraft Servers
You list 50 users per page, thats 50 keywords on 1 page. This is bad for your site - its called Keyword density.
More info about Keyword density:

Advertise Page - have broken image
Terms Page - can be styled little bit more
Call Back error -
Notice
: Undefined variable: new_list in
/home4/top50/public_html/plugins/Callback/callback.php
on line

Good Luck