Suggestions. :D

Revenge

I have a few suggestions! :)

- Add More Details Feature. Example: In addition to the description the user gives when registering they should have an option for more info. The info would be displayed on the stats area or in a "More Information" tab. :)

- More add zones. Example: Voting gateway etc.

- Captcha code on vote gateway, aswell as a "Forced to vote? Click here." link. (Although these would be easy. :p)

- Automated Banner Advertising/Rotation.

- Premium benefits. (buying premium gives x-amount of votes each month.)

Revenge

EDIT: Another suggestion.

After signing up the user should be automatically redirected to the link code page. :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
EDIT: Another suggestion.

After signing up the user should be automatically redirected to the link code page. :)
login to admin -> member settings and disable "Require new members to be approved before being listed". Then your new members will get straight to the link code.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I have a few suggestions! :)

- Add More Details Feature. Example: In addition to the description the user gives when registering they should have an option for more info. The info would be displayed on the stats area or in a "More Information" tab. :)
this is done, just needs to be converted to plugin and released. I should get to this soon, I'm adding it to the todo list for next version.

- More add zones. Example: Voting gateway etc.
voting gateway has its own template, but any current ad zone can be used in that template.

- Captcha code on vote gateway, aswell as a "Forced to vote? Click here." link. (Although these would be easy. :p)
What would happen when the user clicks "Forced to vote" that doesnt happen when they click the current "Enter without voting"?

captcha in gateway is not a good feature for the core, better suited as an optional plugin. I have no use for them so they will only be created if there is a lot of community interest. Most toplist owners dont want to discourage incoming traffic with a captcha, its just bad for business. IMO there are much better solutions for stopping cheats.

- Automated Banner Advertising/Rotation.
this has been included since 0.5

- Premium benefits. (buying premium gives x-amount of votes each month.)
this is on the todo list and is expected in the next version or 2

Revenge

On the automated banner advertising note - I meant to where the are prompted with a screen explaining the ad zones, pick which zone, choose an amount of days to advertise, then pay. :D

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
ah, that is much more involved, and is on the very distant todo list :)