Show sites that has 0 votes in

fyndler

Hey, so just wanted to ask if it´s possible to show all sites on my list, even those who have 0 votes in. Each day when any off my member has 0 votes in their account becomes "temorary inactive no pv/hits in" I want to list all my members even if they have no votes at all.

Thanks

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Admin -> Settings -> Change Settings -> Member Settings

set to 0 or X number of days

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Make sure your Admin -> Settings -> Change Settings -> Ranking Settings "Ranking method" is set to "in"

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I suspect you have the wrong tag in your template so you are seeing a different stat than what the list is ranking by.

{$this_period} is probably the tag you want to use in table_top_row and and table_row etc.

Last edited:

fyndler

I suspect you have the wrong tag in your template so you are seeing a different stat than what the list is ranking by.

{$today} is probably the tag you want to use in table_top_row and and table_row etc.
So like my table_row i got <td>{$average}</td> should i just replace it with {$this_period} instead?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Only if its bothering you that you are seeing members with lower "average" numbers ranked higher for the current day (the problem you originally described).

fyndler

Only if its bothering you that you are seeing members with lower "average" numbers ranked higher for the current day (the problem you originally described).
It bother members that their website are lower ranked when having a gihger vote count in then other. Not sure why only {$average} is in the skin, but i guess i just replace that with today instead

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
they dont have a higher vote count for the actual ranking period. You are just displaying the average number of votes instead of todays votes. The ranking is more than likley accurate (unless you have a bunch of tied members)

fyndler

they dont have a higher vote count for the actual ranking period. You are just displaying the average number of votes instead of todays votes. The ranking is more than likley accurate (unless you have a bunch of tied members)
Okey, so how come someone with 0 votes are higher listen then someone with 5 votes for example? I want the sites to be ranked off how many votes in for the entire month

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Okey, so how come someone with 0 votes are higher listen then someone with 5 votes for example? I want the sites to be ranked off how many votes in for the entire month
set your ranking period to monthly in admin.

try this tag actually:

{$this_period}

In/out/pageviews today/this week/this month